How to Add Documents and Resources to Your Tapper App Follow
Adding documents to your app is a great way to add value for your clients and leads. It can save you time by making frequently shared documents available 24/7 in a centralized location. To add documents to your app:
1. Log in to your desktop dashboard and click the 'Resources' tab
2. Navigate to the 'Documents' tab of the Resources page if necessary
- Drag and drop files to the bottom of the document list OR Click the "Add a Document" button
- Select the type of document (file or URL)
- If file, click the “Choose file” button, select the file to upload, and click “Upload”.
- If URL, paste the url into the “URL” field
- Click the green “Save” button
Add as many documents as you would like. Don't forget to make the documents accessible by adding a button on your home screen. Select "Document" from the Action Type drop-down menu to allow users to view a specific document (See below for supported file types) and "Document List" to link to your entire library for download of individual resources.
*Supported file types include: doc, docx, xls, xlsx, ppt, pptx, pdf, pages, ai, tif, tiff, svg, eps, ps, xps
Still have questions? Email us at email@example.com or call 1-855-827-5127.