How to Reset Your Password from TappTracker Follow
1. Open your TappTracker app. (Don't have it installed yet? Go here for an overview and instructions for installing.) Your TappTracker credentials are the same as your desktop dashboard credentials.
2. When you're prompted to enter your login information, click the "forgot password" link.
3. Enter your email address. This will sync with your cell phone number and prompt our system to send a verification code to you via text message. You will see an alert that will show the phone number the verification code was sent to. If the number is correct but you don't receive a text message after a few minutes, follow the prompts to request a new verification code. If this is the wrong phone number, you can also have the system send your verification code via email. Again, you will see the alert shwoing the email address that the verification code was sent to. If you don't receive it after several minutes, request a new code. Once you're logged in, you can update your contact information from TappTracker or from your desktop dashboard. If neither the phone number nor the email address is also incorrect, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. Once you get the code via email or text message, simply copy and paste it in the field and click the "Submit Code" button.
5. You will then be prompted to create a new password. Your password must be at least 6 characters long. Tap submit, and you're done! You now have full access to TappTracker.
Keep in mind that changing your password via TappTracker will also change your login credentials for your desktop dashboard. Be sure to make a note of your new password so that you can easily log in to your desktop dashboard next time!