How to Set Up Co-Branding on Your App Follow
Co-branding is an optional premium feature that allows you to create many variations of your app that are co-branded with others.
You can co-brand your app with anyone you want, and you can create as many variations as you like! For more frequently asked questions about co-branding, go here.
Watch the video above for a quick overview or continue reading below for a step-by-step tutorial.
1. You can co-brand your app with anyone you want, but they must be in your Tapper list. If you haven't already shared your app with the people who you want to co-brand your app with, go ahead and share it now so that they show up in your Tapper list.
2. Once you've shared your app with them, open your desktop dashboard. Find their name in your Tapper list and click on their name to open their profile.
3. From their profile view, find the "on/off" button at the bottom for co-branding and switch it to the 'on' position.
4. When you turn on co-branding, additional information fields will activate. Fill in the information as you would like it to display on your app's co-branding section and click 'Update'.
5. Next, you can add logos and photos in the "Upload Images" tab.
Your co-branding partner's app is now updated with the co-branding information you entered, and all new recipients the partner shares your app with will see the new, co-branded version.