Embedding the App Link in Your Email Signature with Gmail Follow
Use Gmail? If you would like to make it possible for people to download your app from your email by embedding it in your email signature, add your app link URL to your signature! The signature editor is in the settings of your Gmail. The steps have been broken down visually here:
1. Open settings- it should be in the upper right of your screen
2. Under 'General' there is a place to add or edit your email signature
3. Enter the text that prompts people to download your app. For other examples, click here. Highlight the text with your cursor and click on the hyperlink icon.
4. Enter your app URL. You can log into your dashboard to copy and paste it. Click 'OK'
5. Make sure you save your changes and then test the link out!