Your Tappers Follow
When you open up your dashboard, your 'Tappers' tab contains a list of every person who has received your app through the sharing process
Here are some things to note about this section:
- Everyone who is sent the app is a Tapper, even if they never open or use the app! Simply by sharing the app, you capture their contact info!
- Adjust the 'Tags' of each Tapper to categorize what type of user they are (referral partner, client, etc.) or to notate where they are in the loan process (pre-qualified, House Hunting, etc.). Select, edit, or add tags by clicking on the current tag and selecting/deseleting the desired tags from the drop-down menu.
- To edit a Tapper's contact information, click on a Tapper's name, type the desired adjustments in the appropriate text box, and click the "Update" button at the bottom of the Tapper detail screen.
- The notes section compiles any notes that are entered when sharing the app. When you share the app with someone, the notes are private to you. If someone refers you by sharing your app, the notes they include are shared with you and are included in this section. There may be multiple notes or no notes for a Tapper. The number next to the note icon indicates the number of notes included for each Tapper.
- Use the "Search" bar to search for a specific Tapper, filter by tags, or sort by any column by clicking on the column header (Status, Last Tapp, etc.)