How to Add/Edit Buttons in Your App Follow
With customized buttons, you are able to personalize your app with additional tools or information that users may need.
Adding to or editing your app's buttons is easy:
Add a New Button
1. Log in to your dashboard and navigate to the 'Buttons' tab
2. Select the app tab you want to customize from the dropdown menu and select 'Add a Button' at the bottom of the list of existing buttons
3. Enter the title for your button in the "Button Label" field and select an "Action Type" from the dropdown menu (usually an External Web link).
4. Locate and copy the website address you would like the button to access
5. Paste the website in the "Link/URL" field and click the Save icon. You will see the app update in the preview:
Edit an Existing Button
Follow the same process but click the icon in the "Edit" column next to the button you want to adjust instead of clicking "Add a button":
Hide/Delete an Existing Button
To permanently remove a button, click the "x" icon in the "Delete" column. To remove the button from view but retain the information, click the circle-backslash icon in the "Hide" column.
Move/Reorder an Existing Button
Click and hold the arrow icon to the left of the desired button to drag it up or down to the desired location on the page.
To "move" a button to a new tab/page of your app, delete or hide the button on its existing page and add it to the desired page of your app. Navigate to a new page using the dropdown menu towards the top of the 'Buttons' tab.