How to Install the Tapper App on an Android Device Follow
Whether you're trying to install your personal app (also called the Tapper App) on your personal mobile device or you're trying to share it with a client, prospect, referral partner, friend, or family member -- the process only differs based on the device that you are trying to install the app on.
|For this screen:||For this screen:||For this screen|
|Read on!||Click here||Click here|
Below is a tutorial video followed by step-by-step installation instructions.
To install your personal app on an Android device, simply follow these steps:
- First, look for a text message. If the app has been successfully shared, you will receive a text message. Open the message and click the link in the text message. (Not sure how to share your Tapper App? Find more instructions here.)
- Once you click the link in the text message, your internet browser app will launch and open a page with a preview of the app. There is a short presentation before the installation button appears.
- At the end of the presentation, you will be prompted to tap the screen. Doing so will reveal the "Install" button.
- Click "Install" near the bottom of the dialog box.
- Finally, a notification window will alert you that the Tapper App has successfully been added to your device. You may open the app now.
6. The first time you open the app, you will be asked to register. After you register, you will have full access to the Tapper App. (Not sure where to find your Tapper List in TappTracker? Find more information here.)
Don't see these screens? Check out the legacy instructions here.
Still have questions? Email us at email@example.com or call 855-883-5127.