Trouble Logging in to TappTracker? Follow
To pair the TappTracker app with your existing Tapper app, log in when you first open the TappTracker app, then enter the email and password that was used to set up your account. This is the same email and password combo you would use to log in to your desktop dashboard.
Here are some tips if you encounter any trouble logging in
- Case-sensitive Login: Please note that the email and password fields are case sensitive. You cannot use capitalized letters in your email address to login.
- ‘Forgot Password’ Tool: If you forget your password, click the "Forgot Your Password" link. To use the tool on the login screen:
- Enter your email and choose whether you would like a verification code sent to your email address or phone number.
- Once you get the code, enter it, and then you will be taken to another screen where you will create a new password. After you do that, you will be logged in to the TappTracker app
- Please note that this is the new password to log in to the TappTracker app, as well as your desktop dashboard.
- Email Recovery: If you are having trouble finding your login email, here are some tips:
- It will be the email where daily usage reports (Search for a subject line containing "CardTapp usage report for..." followed by a date) and any alerts about your app are sent
- From your laptop or computer, type your URL into the navigation browser. Once you land on your desktop marketing page, check to see if the login page is pre-populated with your email address
Still having issues?