How to Share Your App from TappTracker Follow
Sharing your app from the TappTracker app is easy and has a few great advantages.
To share your app from TappTracker, open the app, find the 'Share' tab at the bottom of the screen, and follow these quick and easy steps:
1. Click the 'Share' tab.
2. Enter the contact information of the person you want to share the app with or click the grey square to the right of the "Name of Person receiving App" field to access your phone's contacts for import (If the contact you are sharing with is not already in your phone, check the "Add to Contacts" box, and they will be added to your phone’s contacts when the app is shared.)
3. Add tags if desired and click the "Share App to Contact" button
4. A screen will appear confirming you are about to text your link out with your own phone number. Standard data/usage per your carrier applies. This screen is also a warning: do not edit or re-use the text message* and link** you are about to send (it can cause tracking issues).
- Click the "I understand" box and you will not see this warning again
- Click OK
- You will be directed to your phone’s text messaging where your link and text is pre-populated.
- Click Send
*Adding anything to your text message that would make it more than 160 characters may break the download link.
**Please do not make edits to the URL in the share link.
Still need help? Email firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-855-833-5127.