How to Add a Tapper to Your Phone’s Contacts Follow
Have a Tapper that you would like to contact without having to go through the TappTracker?
There are two ways to add a Tapper as a contact:
Add any Tapper to your phone’s contact list:
- Open the TappTracker App
- Select the ‘Tappers’ tab from the choices on the bottom of the screen
- Search or scroll until you find the Tapper you are looking for and tap on their name
- Click ‘Add to Contacts’
- If this is the first time you have utilized this feature, the app will ask if it can access your contacts
- Once the contact is added, you will see a confirmation message on your screen
Add a Tapper to your phone’s contact when you share the app with them:
- Click the ‘Share’ tab
- Enter the recipient information
- If this is a new contact that is not already in your phone, check the ‘add to contacts’ box and they will be added to your phone’s contacts when the app is shared.
- Click ‘Share App to Contact’
- Send the text that will pop up in your phone’s messages