TappTracker Tapper List: Track Contact Info and Complete History of Activity Follow
You can view the complete list of people who have ever had your app shared with them (whether they downloaded it or not) from your Tapper List. We refer to these people (your end users and potential end users) as your "Tappers."
The list of Tappers is available on TappTracker and on your Desktop Dashboard.
Your Tapper list tracks Tappers' contact information, their activity in your app, their status, any notes about them, and their follow-up priority. If needed, you can edit this information from both TappTracker and your Desktop Dashboard.
Here's how to navigate and make changes to your Tapper list in TappTracker:
- Open the TappTracker App
- Select ‘Tappers’ from the choices on the bottom of the screen
- Search or scroll until you find the Tapper you are looking for and tapp on their name
- Their Tapper record includes:
- Last Tapp: date they last used the app
- Tapps: How many times they have tapped different app features
- Created date: When you first share the app with them
- Their contact info and status, which you can edit!
- Click ‘edit’ in the record for options to:
- Categorize by status
- Edit or add contact info
- Contact the Tapper: tap their email or phone number to reach out!
You also have the option to add them to your phone’s contact list by clicking on the "Add to Contacts" button.
Still need help? Email firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-855-TAPPIFY (827-7439).