I Don't Want My App Icon to Be My Photo. How Do I Change It? Follow
Your personalized app icon defaults to your photo.
However, many companies prefer to change their app icon to their logo or another unique image to display on the phones of their employees.
To change your app icon, follow these steps:
- Log in to your desktop dashboard and navigate to the "Build/Edit" tab
- Select the "App Icon" button
- Click the "Add/Change Photo" button and upload or link to the photo you would like to set as your app icon
- Click through save and next until you get to the"I'm Done" button
- Click "I'm Done"
- Your app may take up to 48 hours to refresh, and the new icon will be visible to any new recipients, but individuals who have already installed the app will need to reinstall to view the updated icon.