How to hide your personal cell phone number to use your business line Follow
Users with our "Pro" package have a business line number assigned to their account. You can confirm your business line number in your TappTracker app.
1. Open TappTracker on your phone
2. Click on the three white horizontal lines in the top right corner
3. At the top you can view your app link and below it, your business line number
Hide your personal cell phone number:
1. Log into your desktop dashboard from your computer, and navigate to the 'Buttons' tab from the menu on the left
2. Click on the tab toward the top of your screen labeled 'Contact Dialog Page'
*You will want to edit both the 'Call Cell' & 'Text Me' buttons
3. Click the edit icon- to the right of the 'Call Cell' button
4. Change the Link/URL box to 'Business Line' using the drop down box & click to save
5. Click the edit icon- to the right of the 'Text Me' button
6. Change the 'Action Type' drop down to 'Text Message' if necessary
7. In the Link/URL box currently showing 'cell', manually update by entering your business line & click to save
At this point, your cell phone number should be hidden from your app and your tappers will only be able to reach you through your business line and office line if you have one listed.