How to Share and Promote Your App On LinkedIn Follow
There will likely be times you want to share your app with someone whose contact information you don’t have. You might have lost their business card or didn't get the chance to exchange information at a networking event. That’s where sharing your app on LinkedIn can come into play. You can share using your app link or through EasyText in an effort to source new business or as a follow-up strategy for networking events or presentations.You can message connections directly or share your app as a LinkedIn post.
To share your app with a connection on LinkedIn:
1. Copy your unique URL from your dashboard
2. Search for the desired recipient in your LinkedIn account, pull up their profile, and click the blue, “Message” button to send them a message (you must be connected with a person before you have the ability to message them):
3. Compose a message, paste your app link (or ask them to text yourkeyword to 36260), and click “Send” (your link will become a blue, “clickable” link after sending):
To share your app in a post on LinkedIn:
1. Click the "Start a post" button on your 'Home' tab:
2. Type your post, paste your app link (or ask them to text yourkeyword to 36260), add pertinent industry hashtags, and then click "Post". If you want to tag where the Tapper saw your app, assign a tag to the Tapper - "text yourkeyword #linkedin to 3626".