How to Add Tags to Tappers in the Desktop Dashboard Follow
A 'Status' dropdown menu was previously available to classify and organize your Tappers, but there were limited options, and you could only select one status. Now, you have the ability to add tags to tappers. You can create custom tags and add multiple tags per Tapper to help you stay organized and efficient using the CardTapp service.
To create a custom tag and add or change tags for a Tapper:
1. Log in to your desktop dashboard and navigate to the 'Tappers' tab.
2. Click on the current tag next to the Tapper you want to have a custom tag.
3. Type your custom tag in the text box that appears.
4. Because you are adding a unique value in that field, text will show "No results found". After you type your tag, click the "+" button to add your tag. This tag is now available from the dropdown menu for new or existing Tappers.
5. Add any other tags by following the process outlined in steps #3-4 or by selecting one of the options in the dropdown menu that appears when you click on the "Tags" field. Tags highlighted in blue will be associated with a Tapper's record. To remove a tag, simply click it to remove the blue highlight.
Use the Search bar or the filters menu to filter by tags - even if the tag is not listed first in the "Tags" field. Type the tag you're looking for to pull up a list of Tapper records that contain that tag.