How to Share and Promote Your App on Instagram Follow
Unlike other social media sites that allow you to post your app link or text updates directly into a status bar, Instagram requires an image to initiate a post. You can add your unique app link as the "website" in your Instagram bio, but posting about your app requires an image.
Add Your App Link as Your Website in Your Bio
1. Copy your unique URL from your TappTracker menu
2. "Edit Profile" in Instagram and paste your app link in the "website" field and click "Done"
Share Your App in an Instagram Post
1. Select what type of image you want to share. The easiest strategy is to use an existing headshot, logo, or other marketing photo you have access to. You can also create an image (or make adjustments to our instagram templates) with your app information or something with a strong call to action like a giveaway people enter by downloading your app.
2. Open Instagram, start a new post, and click on the picture you want to use
3. Click "Next", add any desired filters and click "Next" again
4. Add a caption that includes your app details and a call to action. Be sure to reference the link in your bio or include your EasyText keyword if you are using an image without that information.
5. Click "OK" to share