CardTapp 101: Session 2 - TappTracker Follow
Get Started with CardTapp (TappTracker)
This is the second session in our series of guided training modules to help you get started (or restarted) with your CardTapp app and get the most value out of it. We want you to be wildly successful with your app, so please reach out (email@example.com) if you have any questions or want to set up time to brainstorm ideas to share or market your app.
For this session, you will need:
- Your cell phone
- Your welcome email from firstname.lastname@example.org that contains your assigned username and temporary password
TappTracker is an app you download to your phone to get a behind-the-scenes view of what your Tappers are up to. TappTracker updates you with real-time notifications each time a Tapper clicks on a resource and each time you get a referral or a request. Because this is a back-end piece of the Tapper app, you are the only one who can access this app.
To download TappTracker:
- Go to the app store on your phone
- App Store for iPhones
- Google Play Store for Android devices
- Search for 'tapptracker' – one word, & two "p"s (icon has a white background and blue graph)
- Install TappTracker
- Open the app
- Log in with the credentials you received in your welcome email from email@example.com
If you have trouble remembering your password, you can click ‘Forgot password’ on the login screen to easily recover it by text message or email.
Do not use capitalization in your email address when logging in. Both email and password are case sensitive.
Need Help? Check out the video above or the following articles: