CardTapp 101: Session 1 - Tapper App Follow
Welcome to CardTapp University! This is the first module of our guided training series. We're glad you're here!
Get Started with CardTapp (Tapper App)
This is the very first of a series of guided training modules to help you get started (or restarted) with your CardTapp app and get the most value out of it. We want you to be wildly successful with your CardTapp app, so please reach out (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you have any questions or want to set up time to brainstorm ideas to share or market your app.
For this session, you will need:
- Your cell phone
- The text message from 36260 with your personal app link (if you can't find this, request your app link here)
The first part of your CardTapp solution is your Tapper app - this is the customer-facing version of your app; at its most basic, it is your digital business card - you should share it just like you do your traditional, paper business card. The goal is to get your Tapper app on as many people’s phones and in as many pockets as possible. Your Tapper app has not only your contact information but tools and resources as well that make the app valuable to your leads, customers, and business partners. To set up your Tapper app:
Navigate to the text message you received from the short code number "36260" that includes a link to your personal app
- Click the link to navigate to your digital business card
- Follow the prompts on the screen to add your app to your phone's home screen
- Find your app icon on your home screen and click to open it up
- Complete the registration information and click "Register"
Need Help? Check out the video above or the following articles:
Task for Session 1:
Add Your Tapper app to your phone and register