How to Add/Edit Buttons on your App Follow
With customized buttons, you are able to personalize your app with additional tools or information that users may need.
Adding to or editing your app's buttons is easy:
Add a New Button
1. Log in to your dashboard and navigate to the 'Buttons' tab
2. Select the app tab you want to customize from the dropdown menu and then select 'Add a Button' at the bottom of the existing list of buttons
3. Enter the title for your button in the "Button Label" field and select an "Action Type" from the dropdown menu (usually an External Web link).
4. Locate and copy the website address you would like the button to access
5. Paste the website in the "Link/URL" field and click the Save icon. You will see the app update in the preview:
Edit an Existing Button
Follow the same process but click the icon in the "Edit" column next to the button you want to adjust instead of clicking "Add a button":