CardTapp 102: Session 2 - Monitoring App Activity Follow
Best Practices (Monitoring App Activity)
This is the second session in our module that covers the best practices that many of our most successful members utilize. We recommend completing the first module (CardTapp 101) before beginning this one. We want you to be wildly successful with your new app, so please reach out (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you have any questions or want to set up time to brainstorm ideas to share or market your app.
For this session, you will need:
- Your phone
- A computer
- Your username and password for your TappTracker app and desktop dashboard
Last session, we looked at some best practices to use when sharing your app. Now we’re looking at how you should manage and monitor the data from your app after you share it.
You really have two mediums to manage and monitor the people you have shared your app with - we call these people Tappers. Some notes on Tappers:
- Everyone who is sent the app is a Tapper, even if they never open or use the app! You capture their contact info simply by sharing the app.
- You can see the list of all of your Tappers in TappTracker as well as your desktop dashboard
- In TappTracker - navigate to the 'Tappers' tab at the bottom of the app, scroll, search, or use this button with two arrows next to the search bar to sort Tappers
- In the dashboard, scroll through, search, or click on a column heading to sort
- When your Tappers do anything within your app, you’ll receive a notification. You’ll get real-time notifications from TappTracker on your phone and a daily usage report via email the following day to review.
You can review notifications from TappTracker in the 'Timeline' tab of your app. From the timeline, you can contact a referral or thank the person who shared your app directly from TappTracker (assuming the Tappers have accepted the Terms & Conditions).
In addition to keeping an eye on and responding to app notifications, another best practice is to understand how prospects interact with your app before they become a borrower or applicant. When you check in on your app, be sure to look for possible buying signals to identify the prospects you should prioritize throughout the day. You can look at specific Tapper's activity by clicking on a Tapper's name in TappTracker or on your desktop dashboard. You can also view all activity through TappTracker's 'Timeline' tab or the 'Total Tapps' tab in your desktop dashboard.
Need Help? Check out the video above or the following articles:
Tasks for Session 2:
Send a thank you message from TappTracker for any referrals you've received
Review Tapper activity and try to identify a buying/application signal