Create Value for Realtors Follow
Referrals are critically important to any business. A key part of maintaining a steady flow of incoming referrals is creating strong partnerships with referral sources. To fuel the work of your referral partners, keep them happy by building and nurturing your relationship by adding significant value.
To make your CardTapp app highly valuable to your referral partners:
1. Co-brand your app with realtor information. They'll be more likely to use and share your app because their information is on it! Ask what website, headshot, and logo you should include and then set them up as a co-branding partner.
2. Share app activity with realtors. Your referral partners are likely interested in the same activity you are. Be sure to keep referring realtors in the loop on things like:
- Cold leads who are using your app again
- Figures from affordability or purchase calculations
- New leads that received your app from borrowers the realtor referred to you
3. Provide valuable data. Use the export function of your dashboard to share referral information with realtors. Recommend they set up a sign at Open Houses to text your EasyText keyword to 36260 to get your app. They can include a tag to automatically categorize that referral with the Open House or event they attended (text yourkeyword #1401CyprusOpenHouse to 36260). That allows realtors to easily sort or filter by certain categories of home buyers when they receive information from you.
Regardless of what types of strategies you use, be sure you communicate the value of your app to realtors when sharing. Many realtors use the app's calculators to help clients quickly estimate payments when house hunting. Using your app also helps them provide outstanding customer service and presents them as a valuable resource for not only for the asset they sell but the maintenance and financing of those assets as well.