How to Schedule Bulk Text Messages Follow
The SMS Campaigns feature in the desktop dashboard allows you to send targeted text messages to multiple app users at once. Even though you send the texts with a single click, it’s not a group text, so every recipient receives an individual text message from you. Use bulk messages to send updates, reminders, or marketing messages to Tappers interested in similar solutions or at the same place in the sales process.
Scheduling Bulk Texts from the desktop dashboard
Log in to the desktop dashboard and click the 'Campaigns' tab in the top left hand corner of your screen
Click the plus icon in the top right corner of the campaign grid
Enter a Campaign name (this is how your bulk text will be listed in the 'Campaigns' tab)
Select recipients from the “Recipients” dropdown menu
- Choose “All tappers” to select all Tappers in the system when the text is sent
- Choose “Manually select…” to select individual Tappers
- Choose “Select via tags” to select all Tappers with a selected tag or set of tags as of the scheduled campaign. Start typing a tag in the “Tags” field to include associated Tappers in the message
Select recipients in the new window or field that appears:
To manually select Tappers
- Click the radio button next to individual Tappers to add them as a recipient
- Click the radio button in the column header to select all current Tappers.
- Click the “OK” button after all desired recipients are selected.
To select Tappers by tags:
- Select desired tags from the dropdown menu that appears
- Click additional tags to include multiple groups of Tappers
- Use the "x" icon next to a tag to remove it
Select when you want to send your text message.
- Select the radio button next to “Immediately” to send the message right away.
- Select “Specific date and time” and manually enter or use the calendar picker to select the date and time to send the message.
Type your message in the "Message" field adding merge fields if desired. When available, you can also select from pre-defined messages using the speech bubble icon to load a message. Click the blue "Send" or "Schedule" button.
Review the information in the confirmation window that appears and click “Send” if accurate or “Cancel” to make adjustments.