How to Schedule Bulk Text Messages Follow
The SMS Campaigns feature in the desktop dashboard allows you to send targeted text messages to multiple app users at once. Even though you send the texts with a single click, it’s not a group text, so every recipient receives an individual text message from you. Use bulk messages to send updates, reminders, or marketing messages to Tappers interested in similar solutions or at the same place in the sales process.
Scheduling Bulk Texts from the desktop dashboard
Log in to the desktop dashboard and click the 'SMS Messages' tab in the top left hand corner of your screen
Click the blue, "New SMS Campaign " button
Enter a Description if desired (this is how your bulk text will be listed in the 'Campaigns' tab)
Click the green button next to “Select tappers” to choose recipients from your Tapper list:
Select recipients in the new window that appears:
- Click the radio button next to individual Tappers to add them as a recipient
- Click the radio button in the column header to select all current Tappers.
- Click the radio button next to the "All tappers" label to select all Tappers as of the scheduled campaign.
- Click the radio button next to the "Tagged tappers" label to select all Tappers with a selected tag as of the scheduled campaign
- Type a tag into the Search bar to filter employees by a specific tag.
- Click the “OK” button after all desired recipients are selected.
Type your message in the "Text Message" field adding merge fields if desired. You can also click the speech bubble next to messages in your "Predefined Campaigns" list to load a frequently sent message.
Select when you want to send your text message.
- Select “Now” to send immediately.
- Select “Later” and manually enter use the calendar picker to select the date and time to send the message.
Click the green "Send" button.
Review the information in the confirmation window that appears and click “Send” if accurate or “Cancel” to make adjustments.