SMS Campaigns Error Codes Overview Follow
Members with our Pro SMS Messaging feature can not only send targeted, one-to-one messages to registered Tappers, they can also review metrics on message deliverability. To find message deliverability detail:
1. Log in to the Desktop Dashboard and navigate to the 'Campaigns' tab.
2. Click the chart next to the status of a sent campaign to view how many messages were successfully delivered.
You will see a breakdown of successful and unsuccessful deliveries along with additional information like the percentage of errors from specific carriers. See below for specifics:
The total error rate is listed at the top as a percentage of total messages sent. Messages could have failed to send for three, primary reasons:
1. The number associated with a Tapper is a landline number that cannot receive SMS messages
2. The mobile carrier of the recipient's phone blocked the message for some reason
3. The number associated with a Tapper is a Voice Over iP (VOIP) number that cannot receive SMS messages
Beneath the summary of channel errors is a list of the specific mobile carrier errors that occurred for the specific campaign. Mobile carriers may block messages that look like marketing messages.
Though there is no surefire way to avoid these types of errors, try to include the "Tapper first name" merge field when possible in your message and avoid sending multiple messages within a short time frame.