If you haven't done so already, you'll need to first complete the steps in the setup guide here.
1. Log in to your desktop dashboard.
2. Click the person icon in the top right-hand corner and select ‘Settings.’
3. Click ‘Scheduling’, and then you will see the option to edit your schedule pages.
4. Click the plus symbol to enter the days and times you are available and the event duration.
5. Once you choose the name, location, and length of your meeting, click ‘Next.’ This will bring you to the day and times you are available for others to schedule a time with you. You can also choose how soon they can be scheduled.
6. Now that you have created your first event option, you may want to add a second option. For example, I added the option for a 30-minute appointment slot. You may also want to add options for 45 minutes or 1-hour slots.
Click ‘Add scheduling page’ to create another. See below for examples:
7. Once you’re finished, you can go back to the main scheduling page (see steps 2 & 3) to view all the event options available for others to schedule a time with you.
You can click the icon on the right of the listed meetings to copy the scheduling link and share via email, or social media, add it to your email signature, or share anywhere else!
8. If you decide that you no longer want to have your email connected to this scheduler, click ‘Revoke’ to remove the “integration.”